We’re off to a wonderful start here in 2018. Gravity Perks 2.0 is released! We’re getting tons of great feedback on the Nested Forms and Limit Submissions betas. And we’re getting Gravity Forms Populate Anything prepped for beta release within the next few weeks.
Merlin’s beard, we’ve been busy! For the full scope, read on.
Gravity Perks // GP Nested Forms // Hide Product Name from Value
Hide the Product Name from Value when using GP Nested Forms
Gravity Perks // GP Post Content Merge Tags // Get Confirmation URL for Current User
Get Confirmation URL for Current User when using GP Post Content Merge Tags
Gravity Perks (v2.0.1)
- Fixed issue where incorrect URL was used to check, activate and deactivate licenses.
- Fixed issue where announcements did not show up for non-English sites.
Gravity Forms Nested Forms (v1.0-beta-4.4)
- Fixed issue where View Entry links displayed outside admin resulted in 404s.
- Updated minimum required version of Gravity Forms to 2.3-beta-1.
- Fixed issue where Nested Form JS data was not always available depending on how 3rd party scripts bound to the gform_post_render JS event.
- Fixed issue where repositioning modal when the modal height exceeded the window height would jump up to the modal header.
- Updated field to not show up in conditional logic for other fields.
Gravity Forms Auto List Field (v0.9.3) Early Access
- Added ‘gpal_supported_field_types’ filter to allow modifying which field types can trigger auto-List-field rows.