We’ve got updates for five perks this week including another fresh batch of updates on GF Nested Forms. We’re continuing to improve this perk leading up to its 1.0 launch.
Our snippet highlight today is pretty nifty! If you’ve ever used Gravity Forms’ Save & Continue (S&C) functionality, you might have thought that having to send the S&C link to the user’s email felt a bit clunky. Well, if your users are logged-in, this snippet will automatically load their last S&C checkpoint whenever they access the form. Neat!
See you next week for another almost-weekly update. ;)
Gravity Wiz // Gravity Forms // Save & Continue Auto Load
Automatically load previously saved data (via Gravity Forms’ Save & Continue functionality) when a logged-in user views a form.
Gravity Forms eCommerce Fields (v18.104.22.168)
- Fixed JS error where multiple forms were on a page and current form contained an eCommerce merge tag but no coupon field.
- Fixed issue where incorrect parameter type would cause fatal error on negative total fix.
- Fixed issue where Gravity Forms allows negative totals.
Gravity Forms Limit Dates (v1.0.9)
- Fixed bug introduced in 1.0.8 where minDate field-based dependencies were accounted for but maxDate’s were not.
Gravity Forms Nested Forms (v1.0-beta-4.11)
- Fixed issue where Feed Processing field setting did not have a default value so feeds were not sent in either context (child/parent).
- Changed child form notifications to not be sent until the parent form is submitted.
- Added ‘gpnf_should_send_notification’ filter.
- Added support for populating child entries in request data for GF Webhooks Add-on.
- Nested form is now refreshed after adding or deleting entries.
Gravity Forms Read Only (v1.3.4)
- Fixed issue where read-only, pre-selected choices were not correctly populated via hidden capture inputs.
Gravity Forms Limit Choices (v1.6.22)
- Fixed issue where choice counts for multi-input fields were not correctly retrieved in GF 2.3.
- Added two new filters: ‘gwlc_is_edit_view’ and ‘gwlc_selected_values’