The Gravity Wiz team is continuing to work hard as we move into the new year! Here are some updates and bug fixes we made this week.
GP Copy Cat now has support for List fields. The most common use-case will be copying a List field to a List field but if you find other uses for this new feature, we’d love to hear about it. :)
GP Limit Checkboxes now has better support for filtering validation messages. For more details on how to customize these validation messages, check out this snippet.
GP Conditional Pricing has been updated to resolve a major bug with a number formatting change introduced in Gravity Forms 2.1.2. Make sure to update this perk asap.
Read on for a full list of this week’s Gravity Perks changes.
GP Copy Cat (v1.4.2)
- Added support for copying to and from List fields.
- Updated List field support to copy by row/column index; better supports mapping non-identical List fields to each other.
- Fixed issue where gravityforms.js dependency was not enforced.
GP Conditional Pricing (v1.2.24)
- Fixed issue with WC GF Product Add-ons by changing default $formElem (where GWCP data is stored) to form wrapper rather than form element.
- Fixed conflict with GP Conditional Logic Dates’ “Current Time” option when configured with a pricing rule; caused JS error
- Fixed currency formatting issue introduced by Gravity Forms 2.1.2
GP Limit Checkboxes (v1.2.beta2.5)
- Updated minimum Gravity Forms version to 1.9
- Fixed issue where choices that were disabled via external source would become reenabled
- Added better support for filtering validation messages (@see https://gist.github.com/spivurno/11fad34fb207638f92ce6b13c82d903b)
GP Terms of Service (v1.3.4)
- Updated perk to use GP_Bootstrap
- Updated minimum Gravity Perks version to 1.2.12
- Updated minimum Gravity Forms version to 188.8.131.52
- Updated GP_Terms_Of_Service class to singleton pattern
- Updated plugin name from “GP Terms of Service Field” to “GP Terms of Service”
- Replaced GWTermsofServiceField with GF_Field_Terms_Of_Service class which extends the GF_Field class for better integration with other 3rd party GF plugins
GP Post Content Merge Tags (v1.0.beta1.3)
- Fixed issue where anonymous functions are not supported by earlier PHP versions.
GP Multi-page Form Navigation (v1.0.beta2.8)
- Fixed conflict with WC GF Product Add-ons were custom inputs were overridden in gform_form_tag filter.