February is in full swing! We made a ton of bug fixes this week. Thanks to our awesome customers for reporting them. We also wanted to highlight a couple gists we cooked up.
Prevent Double Click Duplicate Submission — Want an easy way to avoid duplicate submissions where the user has clicked the submit button multiple times? We wrote a snippet for that (view snippet).
Allow Admins to Edit Read Only Fields — GP Read Only makes it a breeze to set your fields as read only. In some cases, you might only want those fields to be read-only for non-admin users. This snippet will allow you to set a class on a field to automatically disable read-only for admin users (view snippet).
GP Live Preview (v1.2.5)
- Fixed issue where Live Preview submenu options would sometimes click through to URLs.
GP Conditional Logic Dates (v1.0.beta6.3)
- Fixed issue where wildcard date comparison generated a JS error; they were still using the old method for fetching the date format.
GP Copy Cat (v1.4.9)
- Fixed issue where target List field rows could be completely removed when targeted from another List field.
- Fixed issue where read only checkboxes were unchecked incorrectly have being checked.
- Fixed issue where copying checkbox field to checkbox field did not correctly clear unselected checkbox fields from the target field.
GP Limit Checkboxes (v1.2.beta2.6)
- Updated POT file.
GP Price Range (v1.0.4)
- Added ‘gppr_validation_messages’ filter to allow modifying the validation messages. See Example
- Updated perk to use GP_Bootstrap
Leave a Reply