Bless us, wizards, for we have sinned. It has been one month since our last update… but we have quite a lot of updates for you!
Gravity Perks 2.0 is nearing an official beta. This new version paves the way for upcoming pricing changes and two eagerly anticipated perks: GP Nested Forms and GP Limit Submissions. If you’d like to take either for a spin now, just drop us a line via support.
Check out of the rest of this (last four) week’s updates below.
Gravity Perks // GP eCommerce Fields // Deduct Deposit from Order Summary
Deduct Deposit from Order Summary when using GP eCommerce Fields.
Gravity Forms Limit Choices (v1.6.21)
- Fixed issue where value was not properly sanitized when fetching choice counts.
- Added support for GF2.3.
Gravity Forms Unique ID (v1.3.11)
- Fixed issue where using merge tag inserter for Prefix and Suffix settings did not correctly save the inserted merge tag.
- Fixed issue where spaces in the confirmation URL parameters were replaced with underscores.
Gravity Forms eCommerce Fields (v1.0.13)
- Added support for showing custom-added tax/discount line items in the order summary.
Gravity Forms Terms of Service (v1.3.9)
- Added full translation support.
Gravity Forms Notification Scheduler (v0.9.6) Early Access
- Added support for catching scheduled notifications that no longer exist.
Gravity Forms Limit Submissions (v0.9.10) Early Access
- Added limit to get_users() to avoid issues with sites with many, many users.
- Added “gpls_rules_get_users_args” filter to allow modifying args used to fetch users for user-based rules.
Gravity Forms Page Transitions (v1.0.beta1.7) Early Access
- Fixed issue where auto-progresion did not trigger for the last visible field on the page.
Gravity Forms + Custom Post Types (v3.1.10)
- Fixed issue where dynamic placeholder was added even when default placeholder was specified.