Gravity Perks 2.0 Beta 1 is available!. It’s not a shiny release but going to be impactful. Read the release post for the full, dramatic scoop.
Look for GP Limit Submissions Beta 1 and GP Nested Forms Beta 4 next week. Until then, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
Gravity Perks // GP Unique ID // HyperDB Support for Sequential IDs
Use HyperDB with GP Unique ID to generate unique sequential IDs.
Gravity Forms // Better Inventory // Limit by ACF Custom Field
Dynamically set the inventory of a Gravity Forms Product via an ACF custom field when using Better Inventory with Gravity Forms.
Gravity Forms eCommerce Fields (v18.104.22.168)
- Fixed issue where flat discounts were not correctly calculated for product-specific tax fields.
- Fixed infinite loop conflict with GP Conditional Pricing (requires latest version of Gravity Forms as well).
- Added ‘gpecf_order_summary’ filter to allow filtering the $order_summary before it is rendered.
- Fixed issue where Confirmation URL in Entry details metabox displayed awkwardly when other custom items were included in the metabox.
Gravity Forms Limit Checkboxes (v1.2.3)
- Added support for Gravity Forms 2.3 Select All feature. Select All will select up to maximum number of checkboxes.
- Renamed gwlimitcheckboxes.pot to gp-limit-checkboxes.pot to match the textdomain.
Gravity Forms Read Only (v1.3.3)
- Fixed issue where pre-selected choices marked as read-only were not correctly saved via hidden capture inputs.