Gravity Forms 2.3 should be arriving any week now. If you haven’t already updated to the latest release candidate, we encourage you to do so now.
Gravity Perks and all perks have been updated to work with GF 2.3; however, if you’re using any of our hundreds of snippets, we encourage you to update to GF 2.3 and let us know if you experience any issues.
We’re looking to hire a passionate individual to assist with providing our lovely customers (that’s you!) with the magical support they’ve come to expect from Gravity Wiz. If you’re interested, drop me a line. I’d love to discuss this sorcerously awesome opportunity. ;)
Until next week!
Gravity Wiz Weekly Newsletter
Don't miss a thing. Get our weekly updates by owl or email. Ok, we're still working on the owl service, so just email for now.
Gravity Perks (v2.0.4)
- Fixed notices generated by deprecated functions in PHP 7.2.
Gravity Forms Better User Activation (v1.1.4)
- Added support for selecting private pages as the User Activation Page or the Redirect Page.
Gravity Forms Nested Forms (v1.0-beta-4.25)
- Updated integration with All Fields Template (v0.9.2) to better support filtering child form fields within merge tags.
Gravity Forms Page Transitions (v1.0-beta-1.9) Early Access
- Fixed notice generated when “cssClass” was not specified on the $form object.
Gravity Forms Preview Submission (v1.2.9)
- Added ‘gpps_entry_pre_create’ and ‘gpps_entry_post_create’ filters for modifying entry to be used for replacing merge tags.