Wizards, I’m back!
We have 39 days until my next trip. Let’s see how much we can get done. ?
Clay is working on two highly requested features for GF Nested Forms: populating data from the parent form into the child form and exporting child entry data along with the parent entry data. We expect these features to be ready in the next couple of weeks.
Check out this week’s updates and enhancements below.
Gravity Perks (v2.0.8)
- Fixed notice that could occur when Gravity Forms was deactivated.
- Improved Perk installation experience by reducing the number of calls to GravityWiz.com
- Updated API to use HTTPS
Gravity Forms Better User Activation (v1.1.5)
- Added ‘gpbua_activation_redirect_url’ filter to allow modifying the URL to which a user is redirected on a successful activation.
Gravity Forms Conditional Logic Dates (v1.0.5)
- Fixed issue when validating dates in January.
Gravity Forms Nested Forms (v1.0-beta-5.15)
- Fixed issue where entry total was not updated when editing via Nested Form field.
Gravity Forms Notification Scheduler (Early Access) (v0.9.10)
- Fixed issue where conditional logic was not evaluated before adding notification to the queue.
Leave a Reply