We getting so very close to a public beta for Gravity Forms Populate Anything. A simple idea has turned into a very robust plugin! We can’t wait to share it with you. If you’d like to get early access to this perk, drop us a line via support and we’ll contact you when we have the first stable beta ready to go out.
In other news, we’ve made a small update to our Gravity Forms Date Time Calculator perk. An early-access version is available by request for any Gravity Perks license-holders. This perk allows you to do almost any kind of date-or-time-based calculation you can think of (like calculating the number of days between two dates) without touching any code!
Until next week. ?
Gravity Forms Post Content Merge Tags (v1.1.7)
- Fixed issue where Pretty IDs were misinterpreted as raw entry IDs.
- Fixed issue where date-based conditional logic was not properly processed when a payment add-on was configured for the form.
Gravity Forms Nested Forms (v1.0-beta-6.3)
- Fixed issue where AJAX-enabled forms still broke Nested-Forms-based calculations.
- Fixed issues with calculations and saving entries when AJAX was enabled on parent form.
Gravity Forms Date Time Calculator (Early Access) (v1.0-beta-2.5)
- Fixed issue when parsing dates before 01/01/1970 (PHP).
Leave a Reply