If you haven’t already taken advantage of our temporary, magically-induced insanity, use
BLACKMAGIC at checkout to get up to 50% off of Gravity Perks! This deal is good through Cyber Monday (today!), officially ending November 27th. This discount is good for new sales and upgrades; renewals not included.
If you’re looking for a little light listening while you recover from your Thanksgiving celebrations (or just a good weekend), I (David) was a guest on the Hallway Chats podcast. I discovered that I say “like” and “ya know” a lot but, like, I think you still might enjoy it, ya know? ?
We didn’t let our holiday festivities slow us down this week. Read on for a big ‘ol handful of helpful bug fixes and improvements for Gravity Perks.
Until next week!
Gravity Perks // GF Better User Activation // Set Redirect URL by Entry Value
GF Better User Activation allows you to set a URL to which the user will be redirected after a successful activation. This snippet provides the ability to dynamically set a URL based on a value selected/entered in the entry that registered the user.
Gravity Forms Better User Activation (v1.1.7)
- Updated “gpbua_activation_redirect_url” to provide the activation object. Allows filtering redirect URL by entry values.
Gravity Forms Limit Submissions (v1.0-beta-1.6)
- Added logging support for test results; will help debug issues where users are reporting false positives.
Gravity Forms Copy Cat (v1.4.23)
- Added support for copying simple value to their equivalent value in a choice-based Pricing field.
Gravity Forms Populate Anything (v1.0-beta-1.8) Early Access
- Added default template for User object type
- Fixed PHP warning on older versions of PHP
- Added the following filters to the Database object type: gppa_object_type_database_column_value_query, gppa_object_type_database_pre_query_parts, gppa_object_type_database_query
- Fixed strict comparison with Field Value Objects
Leave a Reply