Happy New Year, wizards!
2018 was a very good year at Gravity Wiz. A few of our top highlights:
- We officially brought on Clay Griffiths as a partner.
- We released Nested Forms, our most popular perk to date.
- We resolved over 3300 support requests, nearly 50% of those on the first reply.
Here’s to more of the same in 2019! And in that spirit, read on for the first batch of updates for the new year. 😄
Gravity Forms eCommerce Fields (v1.0.24)
- Fixed notice of missing “item_index” with GF 2.4.
Gravity Forms Limit Choices (v1.6.27)
- Fixed issue where disabling choices (rather than removing) was not working as expected since version 1.6.26.
Gravity Forms Nested Forms (v1.0-beta-6.16)
- Added support for automatically populating fields from session cookie when refreshing the form markup.
Gravity Forms Notification Scheduler (v0.9.12) Early Access
- Added GF_Notification_Scheduler::rebuild_notification_queue() method
Gravity Forms Populate Anything (v1.0-beta-1.21) Early Access
- Fixed issue when using Field Value Objects with fields that depend on other fields.