Greetings, wizards. ?
The push for Nested Forms 1.0 continues! The last major feature we are adding is better support for the mobile experience. This includes a switch away from jQuery UI Dialog to Tingle.js, a light-weight modal library with an emphasis on user experience. You’re going to love it!
Populate Anything continues its own journey to 1.0. We’re implementing lots of bug fixes and feature enhancements every week to better support the nuanced use-cases possible with our most powerful perk.
Alright, wizards. Until next week. ⚡️
Media Library (v1.2.1)
- Fixed fatal error that occurred when field mapped in Advanced Post Creation feed no longer exists.
Nested Forms (v1.0-beta-7.3)
- Added ‘gpnf_entry_limit_max’ JS filter.
- Added ‘gpnf_entry_limit_min’ and ‘gpnf_entry_limit_max’ WordPress filters.
- Fixed issue where query parameters were not populated correctly when editing child entries.
Populate Anything (v1.0-beta-3.14)
- Added security enhancements.
- Added gppa_disable_form_navigation_toggling filter to allow disabling toggling form navigation while data is being loaded.
- Updated live merge tag escaping to ensure the escaped merge tag is not a merge tag. (#23)
- Fixed conflict where Preview Submission replaced live merge tags statically when the form was rendered.
- Fixed issue where inputs using Live Merge Tags would sometimes not have the loading flash removed.
- Fixed issue where certain values with Live Merge Tags wouldn’t be correct. One specific example of this is when using the “Other” option on a Radio field.
- Fixed issue where live merge tags in conditional logic default values were incorrectly replaced.
- Fixed issue where selects chained with GPPA would not work when editing an entry from the entry detail view.
Preview Submission (v1.2.15)
- Added “gpps_pre_replace_merge_tags” and “gpps_post_replace_merge_tags” filters to allow filtering the content before and after merge tags are replaced.
- Updated plugin author.
- Fixed conflict caused by multiple forms being on the same page with dynamic population enabled.
Leave a Reply