Oops! We missed a week. Forgive us and enjoy an awesome new plugin announcement below.
Gravity Forms eCommerce Fields is now available as an early beta. This new perk provides many much-needed eCommerce features to Gravity Forms including a Tax, Discount and Subtotal field. Read the full announcement here.
Only Disable Checked Checkboxes (GP Read Only) — Do you use GP Read Only? We added a filter that will only set a checkbox that has been checked to read only this “locking” the checkbox from further interaction. (view snippet).
Append Admin Label to Field Settings Toolbar (via Browser Console) — This is a simple snippet that adds support for appending the field’s admin label to the field settings toolbar. (view snippet) (view screenshot).
Gravity Forms eCommerce Fields (v1.0.beta1.0)
- Fixed issue where percentage amounts could exceed 100.
- Fixed issue where unconfigured Tax & Discount fields would break form rendering.
- Updated GF min required version.
Gravity Forms Preview Submission (v1.2.6)
- Added support for pulling text value for GF Slider fields.
- Added support for pulling calculated values from post rather than attempting to recalculate; provides support for GP eCommerce Fields (coming soon!).
Gravity Forms Conditional Logic Dates (v1.0.beta6.4)
- Fixed issue where time-based conditionals were not evaluated correctly when based on entry (rather than posted values).
Gravity Forms Limit Dates (v1.0.3)
- Fixed issue introduced in 1.0.2 where an error was generated if the datepicker was responsible for setting the min/max on more than one Date field.
- Fixed issue where inline datepicker did not automatically updated min/max date when targeted by another Date field.
- Fixed issue where inline datepicker did not work for any date format other than mm/dd/yyyy.
Gravity Forms Post Content Merge Tags (v1.0.beta1.4)
- Fixed error in FireFox which prevented merge tag selector from loading in Post Edit view.
- Updated merge tag selector to truncate field labels to 40 characters.
Gravity Forms Copy Cat (v1.4.13)
- Updated copyValues() to trigger conditional logic for unchecked inputs in addition to checked inputs.
- Updated forceEmptyCopy option to default to the value of isOverride; this will automatically overwriting existing values with empty values.
- Fixed issue where coping to hidden fields was broken in v1.4
Gravity Forms Read Only (v1.2.13)
- Added ‘gpro_disable_datepicker’ filter to allow disabling datepickers for read-only Datepicker fields.
- Updated hidden captures to defer to $_POST value.
Leave a Reply