We’ve got some really cool updates for you this week including a couple 3rd-party resources that were too good not to share. And don’t forget, the Gravity Forms Better User Activation plugin is right around the corner!
Gravity Forms Cache Buster — If you’re on WP Engine, Pagely or any other host who implements an aggressive page cache, this snippet will allow you to always load your Gravity Forms uncached. View Snippet
Gravity Forms Payment Continue is a neat little plugin that allows you to resend the PayPal Standard payment URL for entries where the form was submitted but the payment was never completed. View Plugin
Sortable List Fields for Gravity Forms now supports GP Copy Cat. Target List fields will now be reordered to match when the source List field is reordered/sorted. View Plugin
Here’s a full list of updates we made to Gravity Perks this week:
Gravity Forms Unique ID (v1.3.5)
- Fixed notice generated when upgrading versions caused by use of deprecated Gravity Forms function.
- Updated GP_Boostrap to version 1.2.
- Updated Perk to be compatible with future versions of Gravity Forms.
Gravity Forms Copy Cat (v1.4.20)
- Fixed issue where when resuming from Gravity Forms’ Save & Continue – and – deleting an entry from a source List field, it would remove all except one row from the target List field
- Fixed issue where no rows were added when Maximum Rows was not set.
- Fixed issue when copying from List field to read-only List field (via GP Read Only).
- Fixed issue with row count when copying from List field to List field.
- Added support for respecting List field “Maximum Rows” setting.
- Updated bootstrap for WordPress styling changes.
Gravity Forms Limit Checkboxes (v1.2.1)
- Fixed issue where unchecking Span Limit setting did not clear field select.
The “Gravity Forms Payment Continue” plugin is a must own!
It’s just incredibly useful. thnak you very much for pointing it out!
David Smith says
Happy to share, Gui. We’re hoping to bring something similar to Gravity Perks in the future. :)
Well, if yourre going to add it to Gravity Perks, let’s do it properly :)
Here’s the suggestions I’ve made to the author of the original plugin:
This plugin is a must own for anyone with a PayPal payment form. It’s a marvel, I can’t thank you enough for your work!
A very nice feature would be to able to send a “notification” email containing the link and everything to finalize the payment with a single click.
That special kind of notification would be designed in the notificaiton panel of gravity forms. It would also be really handy to be able to send it automatically after a certain amount of time (if the payment is not completed after let’s say a couple hours, let’s send an email with the link to complete the payment).
What do you think?
David Smith says
I suggested the same thing to Ethan. We’re not ready to pursue this just yet but I’ll let you know if/when we bring it to Gravity Perks.
Aw, thanks for the kind words!
I let Guilamu know that there are merge tags already available in the plugin for your notifications and confirmations. I’ll also continue speaking with David about a formal marriage of the two in the future.