We’ve got some really cool updates for you this week including a couple 3rd-party resources that were too good not to share. And don’t forget, the Gravity Forms Better User Activation plugin is right around the corner!
Gravity Forms Cache Buster — If you’re on WP Engine, Pagely or any other host who implements an aggressive page cache, this snippet will allow you to always load your Gravity Forms uncached. View Snippet
Gravity Forms Payment Continue is a neat little plugin that allows you to resend the PayPal Standard payment URL for entries where the form was submitted but the payment was never completed. View Plugin
Here’s a full list of updates we made to Gravity Perks this week:
Gravity Forms Unique ID (v1.3.5)
- Fixed notice generated when upgrading versions caused by use of deprecated Gravity Forms function.
- Updated GP_Boostrap to version 1.2.
- Updated Perk to be compatible with future versions of Gravity Forms.
Gravity Forms Copy Cat (v1.4.20)
- Fixed issue where when resuming from Gravity Forms’ Save & Continue – and – deleting an entry from a source List field, it would remove all except one row from the target List field
- Fixed issue where no rows were added when Maximum Rows was not set.
- Fixed issue when copying from List field to read-only List field (via GP Read Only).
- Fixed issue with row count when copying from List field to List field.
- Added support for respecting List field “Maximum Rows” setting.
- Updated bootstrap for WordPress styling changes.
Gravity Forms Limit Checkboxes (v1.2.1)
- Fixed issue where unchecking Span Limit setting did not clear field select.