Happy June, everyone! Hope you’re ready for a massive update. We made bug fixes and/or added new features to seven of our perks this week including a few minor updates for Gravity Perks itself.
Check out the big new feature for GP Post Content Merge Tags. we’re calling it “Pretty IDs”. Previously, when passing the entry ID, you could either pass the raw entry ID (which has some security concerns if you’re displaying private data) or you could pass the encrypted entry ID (which was more secure but a bit of an eyesore). Now you can enable Pretty IDs via a simple filter and it will give you a 6 digit alphanumeric string that is rather, well, pretty.
Gravity Forms // Redirect if Email Exists – Redirect to a specified URL if the the submitted email address matches an existing user. View Snippet
Gravity Forms // Populate GF Data into WP Job Manager Custom Fields – Map a Gravity Forms multiselect field to a WP Job Manager multiselect field. View Snippet
Here’s a full list of updates we made to Gravity Perks this week:
Gravity Perks (v1.2.21)
- Added doing-it-wrong notice when a perk is instantiated too early.
- Fixed styling of no license and update required messages on the Plugins page.
- Fixed issue where 3rd party plugin could cause fatal error on perk’s settings pages.
Gravity Forms eCommerce Fields (v1.0.1)
- Fixed issue with GP Conditional Pricing were Calculation fields that contained an ecommerce merge tag were not always updated when product’s price changed.
Gravity Forms Live Preview (v1.2.28)
- Added support for showing Unique ID fields when Show Hidden is enabled.
Gravity Forms Post Content Merge Tags (v1.0.beta1.8)
- Added support for “pretty id”. When enabled, eid parameter will be a 6 character alphanumeric string.
- Added support for [noeid] merge tag. Contents are displayed when no entry is available.
- Added support for not displaying any content within the [eid] merge tag if no entry is found.
GP Terms of Service (v1.3.7)
- Added future compatibility with the WYSIWYG CKEditor plugin.
Gravity Forms Unique ID (v1.3.7)
- Fixed backwards-compatibility issue with GF versions below 2.1 where Unique ID field label was visible on frontend.
Gravity Forms Page Transitions (Early Access) (v1.0.beta1.3)
- Fixed issue where frontend soft validation was not correctly ignoring conditionally hidden fields.
- Fixed styling issue when using soft validation and ready classes for columns.
- Fixed styling issue which occurred when initializing page transitions before conditional logic had been applied.
- Added support for handling auto-progression for Radio Buttons w/ “Other” option enabled.
- Added inline documentation for hooks.