We’ve been having a very productive week at Gravity Wiz HQ. Lots of updates and minor improvements including an update to Gravity Perks. More details on those change below.
We’re still hard at work on Gravity Forms Limit Submissions, Gravity Forms Nested Forms and Gravity Perks 2.0. We’re very excited about all three projects and can’t wait to share them with you!
Display Price for Drop Down and Radio Button Product Fields – Display prices inline for Drop Down and Radio Button Product Fields. View Snippet
Populate Form with Entry (Optionally Update Entry on Submission) – Pass an entry ID and populate the form automatically. No form configuration required. Optionally update the entry on submission. View Snippet
Here’s a full list of updates we made to Gravity Perks this week:
Gravity Forms eCommerce Fields (v1.0.4)
- Added translation support.
- Updated GP_Ecommerce_Fields::get_order() to use choice text by default.
Gravity Perks (v1.2.23)
- Fixed fatal error w/ older versions of PHP and the usage of namespaces.
- Fixed error on multisite installs where Gravity Perks prevented any plugin from being networked activated if GP was activated but not network activated.
- Improved styling on plugin table.
Gravity Forms Blocklist (v1.2.2)
- Renamed to GP Blacklist from GP Comment Blacklist.
- Updated to GP Bootstrap 1.2.
Gravity Forms Conditional Pricing (v1.2.34)
- Fixed issue where slashes were stripped twice when saving pricing rules which created parse errors in the JSON when HTML attributes were present in field labels or rule values.
- Fixed issue where errors parsing the pricing logic when saving resulted in a loss of pricing rule data.
- Improved performance of Number fields using HTML5 spinbox.
- Added support for importing multiple values from a single column (i.e value1,value2).
Gravity Forms Email Users (v1.3.3)
- Improved integration with Members to automatically assign the core capability if it is not explicitly denied.
- Removed inline documentation; replaced with link to the website.
Leave a Reply