I write to you now from Split, Croatia. The weather is beautiful, the coastline is gorgeous, and the Adriatic Sea is sparkling. Life is good, wizards!
And we have some really good stuff for you too!
First up, Clay has been hard at work over the last month working on a new build system for perks. What does this mean for you? As new perks are being built, they will now be automatically localized and have their scripts and styles minified. Small gains for big wins!
Next, I’m sure you noticed our new landing page redesign and pricing changes. This is good for everyone as it will allow us to hire more folks to help with support which frees up more developer time for making new perks. Let me tell you… we have some awesome perks in the queue!
Lastly, we have an awesome snippet and a ton of updates for our perks. Get the full scoop below.
Gravity Perks // GP Nested Forms // Require Unique Value Between Parent & Child With this snippet activated, a validation error with appear if a value is present a child entry that has been entered on the parent form.
Example: Let’s say you’re using Nested Forms to register users for an event. The user submitting the form enters their contact information in the parent form and registers attendees via a Nested Form field. You may want to prevent the registering user from entering themselves as an attendee via the Nested Form field. This will allow you to catch these kinds of errors and throw a validation message on submission.
Gravity Perks (v2.0.7)
- Fixed fatal error that occurred when fetching announcements when Gravity Forms was not loaded and announcements were not cached.
Gravity Forms Blacklist (v1.2.5)
- Added the “gpb_validation_message” filter to allow filtering the blacklist validation message. Added the “gpb_honey_pot” filter to bring “gpcb_enable_honeypot” inline with new perk name. Deprecated the “gpcb_enable_honeypot” filter.
- Updated to extend GP_Plugin.
- Added missing changelog line for 1.2.3
- Renamed class-gp-comment-blacklist.php to class-gp-blacklist.php
Gravity Forms Conditional Logic Dates (v1.0.3)
- Fixed issue where fields with date-based conditional logic appearing in the order summary were not correctly evaluated in the admin. Added support for style/script minification.
- Fixed whitespace
- Added support for Date Field and Date Dropdown as the Date Input Type
Gravity Forms eCommerce Fields (v1.0.17)
- Added support for style/script minimization.
- Fixed bug where field values were not fetched correctly when reevaluating calculations (w/ GF 2.3).
Gravity Forms Nested Forms (v1.0-beta-5.12)
- Updated session init script to be output very late in the footer to allow footer-enqueued jQuery to load first.
- Updated name of Gravity Forms filter included in 1.0-beta-5.10 to its updated version.
- Fixed issue where updating an entry would fail to save some values depending on how conditional logic was configured.
- Fixed issue where dynamically populated and Save & Continue child entries were incorrectly prevented from loading in a Nested Form field.
- Added support for script minification.
- Fixed issue where false entry values were output as a string (i.e. “false”) rather than empty in Nested Form field.
Gravity Forms Notification Scheduler (v0.9.9) Early Access
- Added support for style/script minification.
- Added GF 2.3 support.
- Fixed conflict with 2.3 where date-based notifications were queued twice on submission.
Gravity Forms Unique ID (v1.3.13)
- Added “gpui_form_editor_field_settings” filter to allow filtering the field settings that appear in the Form Editor for Unique ID fields.
Leave a Reply