Gravity Forms 2.4 is out and Gravity Perks is ready for it. We fixed a few compatibility issues last week so make sure to update your perks to the latest versions. See below for a full list of updates we made. It was a busy week!
Until next week. ❤️
Gravity Forms eCommerce Fields (v1.0.23)
- Added PHP and JS filter “gpecf_discount_total” to allow filtering the calculated discount for a Discount field.
Gravity Forms Limit Dates (v1.0.13)
- Fixed issue with 2.4 and new $field->fields property.
Gravity Forms Nested Forms (v1.0-beta-6.11)
- Fixed JS error when attempting to repopulate entries between AJAX-enabled page submissions.
- Fixed issue where query that fetched entry ID by pretty ID was too generic and could return an incorrect entry ID.
Gravity Forms Conditional Pricing (v1.2.37)
- Added support for using dynamically populated price as base price.
- Updated French translation.
Gravity Forms Placeholder (v1.3.7)
- Fixed issue where List field placeholders were not correctly replaced for indexes over 10.
Gravity Forms Read Only (v1.3.5)
- Fixed issue with GF 2.3 where disabled entries were un-disabled when shown/hidden via conditional logic.
Gravity Forms Date Time Calculator (v1.0-beta-2.6) Early Access
- Fixed issue with GF 2.4 where calculation object “patt” property no longer exists.
Gravity Forms Populate Anything (v1.0-beta-1.10) Early Access
- Fixed issue with Field Value Objects not working when the target field was using an Object Type that used a Primary Property such as GF Entry or Database
- Fixed apply_filter typo that should be apply_filters
- Fixed PHP 5.3 compatibility issue with Posts object type
- Improved field value and field value object AJAX functionality