Other than that, it’s business as usual in the Tower of Infinite Gravity (aka the office). Read on for a full list of updates we made to Gravity Perks this week.
Gravity Forms Limit Choices (v1.6.28)
- Fixed issue where only last choiceless field was correctly designated and rendered.
Gravity Forms Limit Dates (v1.0.18)
- Fixed fatal error that occurred when honey pot was enabled on form with Limit Dates active.
Gravity Forms Nested forms (v1.0-beta-6.24)
- Fixed issue where close button does not appear when Bootstrap is loaded after jQuery UI.
- Fixed notice when form mapped in Nested Form field no longer exists.
- Fixed issue where child entries were not editable and failed to persist when navigating between pages after being populated via Save & Continue.
Gravity Forms Populate Anything (v1.0-beta-2.26)
- Fixed issue where dynamically populated fields would lose their value on multi-page forms.
- Added polyfill for Object.assign which is not natively supported by IE.
- Fixed parse error with older versions of PHP.
- Added support for form-specific script localization.
- Added support for populating Checkbox values.
- Fixed issue where Populate Anything’s frontend scripts would be localized multiple times.
- Added compatibility layer for fields such as the Time field that store a single value in the database but have multiple inputs. This addition includes a new filter named ‘gppa_interpreted_multi_input_field_types’.
- Fixed issue where fields that had multiple .ginput_container elements would not be loaded correctly if dependent on another field. This should resolve an issue where Time fields would show multiple times.
- Fixed issue where Post object type taxonomy filters would only search by ID instead of ID and slug.