Greetings, wizards. 🙂
This will be the last weekly of 2019. What an amazing year it’s been! We’ll do a highlight reel in the first weekly of the New Year.
For now, we just want to say thank you to all of our customers. Your continued support over the past six (nearly seven!) years warms our hearts (and typing fingers). We hope that the holidays cast a merry spell of peace and love on you and your families. We can’t wait to continue making magic with you in the New Year!
Until next year. ❤️
Oh, and for your regularly scheduled updates, read on. 😄
Media Library (v1.2.8)
- Fixed fatal error that occurred when mapping a GPML-enabled file upload field to a custom field via the Advanced Post Creation add-on.
Nested Forms (v1.0-beta-8.22)
- Added support for processing child feeds on delayed payments.
- Added support for processing child feeds after a delayed payment from PayPal Standard.
- Fixed issue where the sticky footer in the modal did not stay at the bottom in Chrome.
Populate Anything (v1.0-beta-3.46)
- Added support for dynamically populating the Price template in [Product] Option fields.
- Fixed issue where wp_list_pluck() generated notices when specified key was not set for each list item.
- Fixed issue where Live Merge Tags would be replaced with ‘s in textareas if the default value contained new lines.
- Fixed issue where newlines would be converted to
in Live Merge Tag values.
- Fixed issue where Product dropdowns would not work as source fields for Field Value Objects.
Unique ID (v1.3.15)
- Updated perk to use GP_Plugin framework.
- Updated plugin author.
Alex Mitsch says
unfortunately the live mergetags are not working anymore since the last update :-( They seem to update only on certain events / interactions with the Form (like closing a section by de-selecting a checkbox). Might possibly have to do with conditional logic fields but it was working perfectly before the update…
David Smith says
Hi Alex, if you haven’t already, drop us a line via support. We’ll be happy to dig in and see what’s going on.
We’re running the Nested Forms plugin in one of our Gravity Forms and have recently found that once the nested form is filled out the parent form can’t be submitted unless the page is refreshed If the page isn’t refreshed the submit button just changes to ‘Processing, please wait…’ and nothing happens. We didn’t have this issue when we first built the form a few months ago. Has anyone else reported this issue?
David Smith says
Hey Adam, drop us a line via support. We’ll be happy to help.