Gravity Perks Weekly Updates
We had a very busy week!
Gravity Forms recently added a new “Hidden” option to the Visibility setting. GP Live Preview now supports the ability to show these “hidden” fields when the “Show Hidden” option is enabled.
GP Copy Cat now supports the ability to accurately copy selected values from a Checkbox field into a Single Line Text field.
GP Reload Form has been enhanced to allow reloading the form at any point after the form has been loaded. Previously, it could only be reloaded after submission. This makes it even easier to use GP Reload Form with forms that appear in a modal.
Read on for a full list of updates this week.
GP Live Preview (v1.2.2)
- Added support for showing fields with visibility of hidden when Show Hidden is enabled.
GP Conditional Logic Dates (v1.0.beta5.18)
- Fixed issue where admin scripts were being output prematurely.
GP Copy Cat (v1.3.12)
- Added support for clearing deselected checkbox values when copying into a Single Line Text field
GP Limit Checkboxes (v1.2.beta2.3)
- Fixed issue where checkbox fields were incorrectly disabled if limit was enabled with no max limit specified.
- Fixed issue where min/max validations were processed even if no min/max limit was specified.
- Fixed issue where UI would flash briefly before being hidden when form editor was loading.
GP Reload Form (v1.1.12)
- Added support for reloading form at any point after the form has been loaded.
- Fixed issue where spinner was not re-initialized when the form was reloaded.