Greetings, wizards. 🙂
The holidays are just around the corner. This will likely be the last time you hear from us before the New Year so we wanted to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a happy Happy Holidays! We’ve all had quite a year, that’s for sure and certain, so take a load off this holiday season. You’ve earned it.
Alright, wizards. Until next year!
Pro Tip: Show Active Forms by Default on Form List
Save time and stay focused on the forms that matter. Here’s a simple, free plugin that will filter your forms list to only show active forms by default.
Gravity Forms Progress Bars
New to Gravity Forms? We wrote a solid introduction to measuring multi-page progress with Gravity Forms and some sagely wizard advice on how to make long forms easier to navigate.
Random Fields with Gravity Forms
This free snippet lets you randomize which form fields are shown from a specified group. Great for quizzes where you want to pull a number of a questions from a larger pool of questions! This week we added support for skipping pages on multi-page forms where no random fields were visible.
This free plugin provides the easiest way to include form-specific scripts. We just fixed an issue where code highlighting/hinting did not work when Gravity Forms’ No Conflict mode was enabled.
GP Copy Cat (v1.4.32)
- Fixed issue where using a Password field with confirmation as a source field would result in the password and confirm password inputs being concatenated rather than just copying the password.
GP Limit Dates (v1.0.24)
- Added support for triggering onSelect functionality when the Date field’s value changes.
- Updated data flag to gpldIgnoreChange so it could be used in more contexts.
GP Nested Forms (v1.0-beta-8.78)
- Fixed a WooCommerce integration issue where child form feeds were not processed on checkout.
- Fixed an issue where GPNF displayed old deprecated arguments for modal titles.
GP Populate Anything (v1.0-beta-8.79)
- Fixed issue where Populate Anything’s scripts/styles would not be enqueued in some cases. This adds compatibility for the Ultimate Dashboard plugin.
- Fixed an issue where conditionally shown date fields may lose formatting.
- Fixed issue where Live Merge Tags depending on a field populated using a dynamic parameter would not contain the correct value in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where multiple merge tag modifiers may cause fallback to fail.
- Fixed issue where trashed parent entries did not correctly show their child entries and when restored from trash failed to restore their child entries.
GP Post Content Merge Tags (v1.2.1)
- Fixed a crash that occurred in PHP 5.xx installations.