Greetings, wizards. ?
Conditional Pricing is the still the easiest way to set dynamic prices for your Gravity Forms products. Pedro, from Button Market, is using Conditional Pricing to create bulk pricing on his order form. Check it out!
This week will be pretty quiet as Clay and I will be at WordCamp Europe. If you see us, say hello!
Last week, we spent a lot of time improving Populate Anything’s integration with Gravity Forms core dynamic population features. They’re working together more seamlessly than ever. Expect a new major beta soon. We’re still pushing hard on that mystery project too!
Alright, old friends. Until next week. ✌️⚡️?
GP Limit Submissions // Apply Limit Collectively to Group of Forms
Apply submission limits to a group of forms so that each form’s entries count towards the limit for collective group.
Gravity Forms Limit Checkboxes (v1.2.9)
- Added support for showing Checkbox’s admin label (if set) in the span limit setting.
- Updated plugin author.
Gravity Forms Limit Submissions (v1.0-beta-1.15)
- Fixed issue where limiting by a group of forms failed to count entries from all forms in the group.
- Fixed issue on multi-page forms where field value limits were validated prior to the page on which the field was placed.
Gravity Forms Nested Forms (v1.0-beta-7.3)
- Fixed issue where product cache was not refreshed correctly.
Gravity Forms Populate Anything (v2.65)
- Fixed issue where certain fields would have the improper default value set. This resolves the issue where the first checkbox or first radio button would be improperly selected.
- Fixed issue where numbers would be compared as strings with the GF Entry object type.
- Fixed issue where using GPPA in conjunction with the “Other choice” would result in the “Other choice” showing more than once.
- Fixed issue where static choices were not displayed once GPPA setting had been disabled.
- Fixed issue with multi-input fields not having their fields populated on initial load.
- Fixed issue where values from query params weren’t being used.
- Fixed issue where some fields would show “Fill out other fields.” when the dependent fields were properly filled out.
- Fixed issue with field prepopulation when not using a GET query param.
- Fixed issue where non-query-based pre-populated values were ignored.
- Fixed a potential PHP warning when submitting a form with dynamically populated checkboxes.
- Fixed issue where certain field types would be populated with a single wrong choice instead of no choices on initial load.
- Fixed issue where radio inputs that had dynamically populated choices would have the first radio button selected.
- Fixed issue where dynamically populated choices and values would not be correct on the initial load of a GravityView edit page.
- Fixed notices generated when ‘object’ property did not exist in “no_choices” choice.
- Fixed notices generated when populating via Easy Passthrough.
- Added context parameter to shortcode to allow filtering attributes specifically for the [eid] shortcode.
- Fixed issue where apostrophes were incorrectly escaped.
- Updated plugin author.