Introducing GP Conditional Pricing 2.0
Variable pricing in Gravity Forms just got easier. 2.0 packs a fresh interface, one-click exporting, and powerful importing functionality.
Gravity Forms Conditional Pricing makes it easy to set up variable pricing logic in Gravity Forms. With your input, we’ve implemented new importing and exporting features and redesigned it to make your most complex pricing feats a whole lot easier.
Quick Conditional Pricing Refresher ✍️
- Create unlimited, flexible pricing levels for your Product fields based on conditional values.
- Offer bulk discounts, pricing based on user input, and other complex rules without headaches.
- Replacing 20+ pricing fields with one means improved site performance and better UX.
What’s new in 2.0
A fresh interface: redesigned, rewritten, and now React-powered, this UI is faster, smoother, and bypasses page reloads on saving, importing and exporting.
A sort of new Pricing Importer: GPCP’s hidden gem is now available by default.
- Import pricing rules for any number of products.
- Accommodate any number of conditions.
- Save clicks by auto-mapping import files to form fields.
- She’s fully compatible with all Gravity Forms conditional operators (is, is not, greater than, less than, contains, starts with, ends with, etc).
- Granular importing control gives you the ability to append new pricing rules, replace all pricing rules, or replace pricing rules for specific products.
A one-click Pricing Exporter: export pricing rules, make modifications, and import again without reloading the page. This allows for lightning fast adjustments.
Get started with Conditional Pricing 2.0
We can’t wait to see what you build!
Gravity Wiz customers: access 2.0 by heading over to your WordPress admin or My Account page.
If you need a Gravity Perks license first, get started here.
Learn more about GP Conditional Pricing below.