This tutorial will demonstrate how to show/hide fields via Gravity Forms’ conditional logic based on the current time. This functionality can be used anywhere conditional logic is available and is made available by the GP Conditional Logic Dates plugin.
Here are just a few examples of how this could be useful:
- Time-sensitive Submissions
Allow a Gravity Form to only be submitted during a certain time of day.
- Time-dependent Confirmations & Notifications
Display different confirmation messages or send specific notifications depending on the time of day the form is submitted.
- Time-responsive Fields
Show or hide fields on your form depending on the time of day.
Ready to get started? Here we go!
- Install & activate GP Conditional Logic Dates.
- Add a time-based conditional logic rule.
1. Install & activate GP Conditional Logic Dates.
Install and activate GP Conditional Logic Dates.
2. Add a time-based conditional logic rule.
- Open your form in the Form Editor.
- Select the field for which you want to configure a time-based conditional logic rule.
- Click the “Advanced” tab.
- Click the “Enable Conditional Logic” setting.
- Select “Δ Current Time” from the first drop down which contains your form fields.
- Enter the time in the required format.
That’s it! Your field will now show or hide depending on the specified time-based rule.