Greetings, wizards. 🙂
Populate Anything, 11x faster.
Hot on the tail of our recent performance enhancements to Populate Anything, we made an even bigger improvement this week. If you’re using Populate Anything to load Gravity Forms’ entries, you can expect to see 11x faster processing. That’s a 990% performance improvement!
File Upload Pro, 11x better.
Ok, so maybe not 11x better but, holy magicians, did we make a wandful of wonderful fixes and improvements to Gravity Forms File Upload Pro this week!
Highlight? You can now require cropping which will automatically launch the cropper as soon as your image is dropped into the field. When uploading multiple images at once, the cropper will progress through each image individually.
File Upload Pro Beta 2 is coming soon with a host of improvements for cropping your images just right.
Unique ID, 11x more Mollie support.
Alright, I know I’m getting carred away with this 11x thing but you should know that Gravity Forms Unique ID now supports delaying generation of unique IDs until the payment has been collected via the Gravity Forms Mollie add-on.
Creating raffle ticket IDs? Queuing based on first-come-first-served? Generating sequential invoice numbers? If you’re collecting payments with Mollie, you can now be sure you’ll get your payment before any unique ID is generated.
Alright, wizards. Until next week. ⚡️
Cache Busting with Gravity Forms
WordPress caching plugins can cause funky issues with your forms. This simple plugin lets you bypass any cache. This week, we fixed and issue where form titles were not displayed when cache busting was enabled.
Rename Uploaded Files For Gravity Forms
Create flexible naming templates for files uploaded in your Gravity Forms. You can include submitted values in the file name and even put files in custom upload folders. This week we added the ability to ignore extensions when deduplicating file names.
Show Active Forms by Default on Form List
Most wizards agree. Active forms are the forms that count. Filter your form list to show active forms by default. Don’t let those inactive forms distract you while managing your forms. This week we fixed an issue where a fatal error that occured when Gravity Forms was deactivated.
GP Conditional Pricing (v1.2.46)
formIdto the options passed to the
- Fixed a UI issue where prices with decimals could not be stored.
GP Copy Cat (v1.4.39)
- Fixed a potential issue where conditionally shown fields may not trigger a copy action.
- Fixed a potential error when GPCC is used in a form with a coupon code.
GP Date Time Calculator (v1.0-beta-4.6)
- Fixed an issue where conditional logic was evaluated before GPDTC could modify the formula.
GP eCommerce Fields (v1.0.47)
- Fixed potential scenario where GP eCommerce Fields could get stuck in an infinite loop when calculations and GP Conditional Pricing are used together.
GP File Upload Pro (v1.0-beta-1.10)
- Added option to require that images are cropped prior to upload.
- Improved how images are passed into Plupload when dragging-and-dropping onto the droparea.
- Improved field settings by conditionally showing/hiding settings such as Cropping Required if Cropping is not enabled.
- Fixed a compatibility issue with WordPress 5.7.
- Fixed issue where pressing the enter key in certain fields would open up the file browser.
- Fixed issue where the cropper could potentially open up with the incorrect dimensions/coordinates after other images have been cropped.
- Fixed issue where cropping would be unreliable if there were more than one enhanced File Upload field on a page.
- Fixed a compatibility issue with WooCommerce GF Product Add-on.
GP Nested Forms (v1.0-beta-9.16)
- Fixed issue where scripts were initialized for each instance of a child form if the same child form was included by multiple Nested Form fields. (#68)
- Fixed a potential issue when using index as a modifier with the All Fields Template snippet.
- Removed the force display code that overrides GF’s default conditional logic behavior. (#63)
GP Populate Anything (v1.0-beta-4.163)
- Improved performance of how entries are loaded when hydrating forms/fields.
- Improved compatibility with GravityFlow by not hydrating forms unless a form uses dynamic population or Live Merge Tags.
- Fixed a potential JS error when using GPPA in conjunction with GPNF.
- Fixed a potential issue where GPPA may generate a PHP notice.
- Fixed a potential PHP notice issue when populating alongside GPECF.
GP Preview Submission (v1.3.4)
- Fixed issue where download links for files uploaded with single file upload fields could be incorrect.
GP Unique ID (1.3.23)
- Added support for Gravity Forms Mollie plugin.
GP Word Count (v1.4.7)
- Fixed an issue where the maximum word count was not enforced properly.