Greetings, wizards. 🙂
The workshop has been a whir of wizarding activity since our last update. A few highlights!
- We’ve got a new support wizard starting next week. 🧙🏻♂️
- We’ve got a new perk coming very soon. 🗂
- And we’ve got some awesome updates for you today. ✅
Scroll on for all wizarding wonder you could wish for!
Populate & Modify Dates with Gravity Forms
The easiest way to calculate and populate dates based on the current date or user-specified dates. This week, we improved the accuracy of date motifications like
last day of and
Itemize Your Product Options
GP eCommerce Fields continues to pave the way in Gravity Forms eCommerce. This snippet demonstreats how you can modify the order summary to show itemized line items for each option associated with a product.
Submit Form, Access Content
Our free Submit to Access plugin has been migrated to the Snippet Library and we also added a new helper function
gw_submit_to_access()->has_submitted_form() to make it easier to use this functionality in custom contexts.
GP Conditional Pricing (v1.2.43)
- Added option to allow replacing existing pricing rules when importing new pricing rules.
- Fixed an issue where prices with 3 or more decimal places were not rounded.
GP Copy Cat (v1.4.37)
- Fixed an issue where GPCC could lag on large AJAX enabled forms.
GP Easy Passthrough (v1.9)
SameSiteto GPEPT session cookies.
- Fixed a potential issue where GPEPT may generate PHP notices.
GP eCommerce Fields (v1.0.46)
- Fixed a potential issue where GPECF may throw a runtime JS error.
- Fixed issue where coupons from the Coupons Add-on would be re-added and cause incorrect calculations.
- Fixed issue where WC GF Product Add-ons total was updated before eCommerce fields were included.
GP Multi-Page Navigation (v1.0.10)
- Fixed compatibility issue with GF 2.5 and conditional logic.
GP Nested Forms (v1.0-beta-9.10)
- Fixed issue where parent form calculations briefly flashed the raw Nested Forms field value on submission.
- Removed jQuery ready wrapper from GPNestedForms init. (#61)
GP Populate Anything (v1.0-beta-4.155)
- Fixed an issue where GPPA may generate notices while hydrating LMTs.
- Fixed a potential issue where LMTs may not work with conditional fields.
- Fixed issue where the Total field and fields from GP eCommerce Fields would not recalculated when a Product field dynamically populated with Populate Anything would have its price change.
- Fixed a potential issue where GPPA may not replace fields with altered markup.
- Fixed an issue where LMTs would not populated multi-select fields with enhanced UI enabled.
GP Read Only (v1.9)
- Fixed a potential issue where GPRO may cause form validation to fail.
GP Unique ID (v1.3.21)
- Added inline hook documentation for gpui_numeric_minimum_length. Additionally, the “Length” setting’s tooltip now uses the filtered value.
- Added inline hook documentation for gpui_sequential_unique_id_pre_insert.
- Updated conditional logic drop down in the GP Unique ID field settings to read Enable or Disable instead of Show or Hide.
- Fixed a potential issue where resetting starting sequential number may fail.