We’re all about to get completely bombarded with emails next week, so I’m going to do my best to keep this a bit more compact than usual. Admittedly, I don’t have a great record of success on that goal. 😆
Next week, you ask? Oh, you haven’t heard of…
Black Friday? Black Magic!
It’s almost time to save up to 50% off our most magical products. Next Tuesday, November 21st, we’re serving up some seriously sorcerous discounts on Gravity Perks and Gravity Shop!
- 10% off Basic
- 25% off Advanced
- 50% off Pro
This deal only applies to new licenses and upgrades. If you’re already a Gravity Perks customer, make sure to take advantage of this opportunity to upgrade your license to the Pro experience – or, if you’re already a Pro customer – snag GS Product Configurator at a huge discount.
Highlights of the Week
- GS Product Configurator – GSPC feeds are now duplicated when a form is duplicated. If you’re creating multiple forms for different products with similar settings, this will make your workflow a lot easier.
- GP Google Sheets – When reprocessing a GPGS feed, previously inserted rows will now be updated if the “Update & Delete Rows” option is enabled. This is particularly useful if you’ve made changes to entries before enabling the “Update & Delete Rows” option and want to sync those changes with Google Sheets.
- GP Address Autocomplete & GP Nested Forms – Both of these perks received updates to improve their compatibility with Gravity Forms’ delicious Orbital theme (and the underlying theme framework).
The Gravity Forms Summit
The first ever annual Gravity Forms Summit was a huge success! We anchored this semi-live event with a session dedicated to conquering any project with the power of Gravity Wiz.
I’d highly recommend watching the whole thing but I’ve timestamped our presentation for you here to help you maximize your Gravity Wiz experience.
New Resource of the Week
GP Limit Dates | Dynamic Exceptions from Another Form
Block dates on one form based on the dates submitted in another. Watch my overview video to see it in action.
GS Product Configurator (1.0-beta-1.9)
- Added support for duplicating GS Product Configurator feeds when forms are duplicated.
- Improved compatibility with AJAX forms and the “Redirect to the cart page after successful addition” option in WooCommerce.
- Fixed an issue where a failed transaction during checkout would cause a subsequent successful charge to complete the checkout without the Gravity Forms entry attached to the order.
GP Address Autocomplete (v1.2.17)
- Fixed an incompatibility with the Map field and the Orbital theme/theme framework.
- Fixed issue where the State/Province/Region dropdown would not populate correctly for some addresses in France.
GP Copy Cat (v1.4.72)
- Fixed a PHP 8.1 warning.
GP Entry Blocks (1.0-alpha-2.30)
- Fixed issue where editing an entry and changing a field to a value that causes it to be excluded by the block’s filter would show an “Entry not found.” message instead of an edit confirmation.
GP Google Sheets (v1.1.1)
- Updated the feed re-processing behavior to edit already-inserted rows if “Update & Delete Rows” is enabled.
GP Nested Forms (v1.1.41)
- Updated the CSS for Tingle.js to v0.16.0.
- Fixed issue where child forms could be unstyled if the default theme is set to Orbital and the form is being previewed with the Gravity Forms preview functionality.
GP Unique ID (v1.5.1)
- Fixed an issue where Sequential Unique IDs could increment by more than 1 for some forms.