What does it do?
The GP Price Range perk allows you to specify a minimum and maximum price range for User Defined Price product fields.
How does it work?
This perk provides a simple interface on the User Defined Price product field settings that allow you to specify a minimum and maximum price for the User Defined Price field. When the form is submitted, this perk will enforce the minimum/maximum price range and if the user defined price is outside of the specified price range, the form will return a validation error.
How do I enable this functionality?
- Install and activate the GP Price Range Perk.
- Create a new form or open an existing form for editing.
- Create a new Product field (available under the Pricing Fields group).
- Click on the product field to open the field settings.
- Change the “Field Type” drop down to User Defined Price.
- Click on the “Perks” tab (next to the “Advanced” tab).
- You will find a “Price Range” setting with two inputs: “Min” and “Max”.
- Enter your desired price range using the “Min” and “Max” inputs.
- Save your form.
When the form is submitted, your price range will now be enforced for this field.
Anything else I need to know?
Remember! This perk only provides a price range for User Defined Price product fields. Enjoy!