- How do I register my license?
- What is the License Toolbar?
- How many perks can I install?
- Do development sites count towards my site limit?
- Can I register my license key in wp-config.php?
How do I register my license?
- Go to
Perksin your WordPress admin menu.
Enter your license in the License Toolbar.
- Click the Register License button.
What is the License Toolbar?
The License Toolbar appears on the Manage Perks page and provides an easy (and informative) method to interact with your Gravity Perks license.
You can register and deactivate your license directly from the License Toolbar. It provides helpful links to upgrade or manage your license via your Gravity Wiz account. It also keeps you informed of your license type and how many perks you have registered.
How many perks can I install?
Your license type dictates how many perks can be installed and how many sites.
- Basic – One (1) perk on one (1) site.
- Advanced – Three (3) perks on three (3) sites. This license is limited to three unique perks per license. You can install those three perks on up to three sites.
- Pro – Unlimited perks on unlimited sites. You must be the owner, operator, or developer of the site. Redistributing or reselling your license is not allowed.
If you are on a legacy license type (Single Site or Unlimited), the original terms of your license will be honored for the lifetime of your license.
Do development sites count towards my site limit?
We are happy to support any standardized development URL. For more details on what is currently support, see our Licenses on Staging & Development Environments.
Can I register my license key in wp-config.php?
You sure can! Define the
GPERKS_LICENSE_KEY constant in wp-config.php before installing Gravity Perks will automatically pre-populate your Gravity Perks license key for those new installations.
define( 'GPERKS_LICENSE_KEY', 'YOUR-LICENSE-KEY-HERE' );