We’re sorry you’re having an issue validating your license. :(
Typically, these kinds of issues are the result a communication error between your site’s server and our licensing API. With a bit of additional information, we can typically identify the problem and get you up and running quickly!
Provide Logging Information
- Follow these instructions from Gravity Forms to enable logging: https://docs.gravityforms.com/logging-and-debugging/
- Once logging is enabled, access the “Logging” tab and ensure “Enable logging” is checked for “Gravity Perks”. It will default to “and log all messages”.
- Return to the Manage Perks page (Forms > Perks) and deactivate your license via the “Deactivate” link in the License Toolbar.
- Re-enter your license key and click “Register License”.
- Return to the Gravity Forms Logging page and click the “view log” link under Gravity Perks.
- Send us the URL to the log via the support form.